I realized walking home, after making this in a bolt of inspiration in Art+Archaeology, that you won't appreciate these letters as much as I do yours.
let me explain my other reasons for creating this blog:
1. I needed to make a blog that would over write the past that was Je Me Souviens. Seriously.
2. I need to become inspired pretty fucking soon to write my creative writing short story. This will get my creative juices flowing hopefully.
3. Remember when you made that blog about BK's world? lololololololol
4. I like writing letters so fuck you I'm writing them.
I really do hope you look forward to my letters at least half as much as I do yours though. I have some nice stuff to say to you. Nice lovey stuff :3
let me explain my other reasons for creating this blog:
1. I needed to make a blog that would over write the past that was Je Me Souviens. Seriously.
2. I need to become inspired pretty fucking soon to write my creative writing short story. This will get my creative juices flowing hopefully.
3. Remember when you made that blog about BK's world? lololololololol
4. I like writing letters so fuck you I'm writing them.
I really do hope you look forward to my letters at least half as much as I do yours though. I have some nice stuff to say to you. Nice lovey stuff :3
No comments:
Post a Comment