I love it when you call me your love, I guess it's just a new way you're expressing how much you love me. Reminds me that you don't just love me as my mom or dad does, but you're in love with me.
And I'm in love with you.
Some day, just a couple years in the future now, we can be together on our anniversary. In the context of how long I want to be with you, two years is nothing.
You pamper me and spoil me and are so good to me. If you were here right now, you'd walk with me to class and nap with me after, brushing my hair off my face and kissing me in the way that only you know how. We'd eat good lunch, get some iced tea then have lots of sexy time til dinner. Then we'd go somewhere fancy, and I'd dress up in a dress you like and some lingerie you've never seen but want to take off already. Then we'd go have desperate, passionate sex until we fell asleep half naked in my bed.
And I'd be completely happy.
I miss you so much, you definitely have my heart with you every day, because you are my home.
I love you baby, congrats on making it two years with me. It wasn't easy, but we did it and I love us even more for it.
And I'm in love with you.
Some day, just a couple years in the future now, we can be together on our anniversary. In the context of how long I want to be with you, two years is nothing.
You pamper me and spoil me and are so good to me. If you were here right now, you'd walk with me to class and nap with me after, brushing my hair off my face and kissing me in the way that only you know how. We'd eat good lunch, get some iced tea then have lots of sexy time til dinner. Then we'd go somewhere fancy, and I'd dress up in a dress you like and some lingerie you've never seen but want to take off already. Then we'd go have desperate, passionate sex until we fell asleep half naked in my bed.
And I'd be completely happy.
I miss you so much, you definitely have my heart with you every day, because you are my home.
I love you baby, congrats on making it two years with me. It wasn't easy, but we did it and I love us even more for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment